Background & Philosophy
GLP Architects has contributed significantly to the design profession in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. A number of their projects as noted here attest to the firms ability as architects and business professionals.
GLP Architects, PC was formed to satisfy the needs of current and past clients in the areas of Architecture, Planning, and Construction Administration.
Harold Lichtman has been an active professional in the State of New Jersey and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania since 1980, attending to the needs of clients in various capacities and duties. The firm has established a significant repeat client base because of economical planning, quality design, reasonable fees and more importantly, reliable service.
The pursuit of excellence in design, documentation and delivery of service is the highest priority at GLP Architects. Each project receives the full attention of the project principal from inception to occupancy. Associations are formed to provide the best project team and expertise available.
We recognize the need for commitment and viable solutions to be competitive in today’s marketplace. Projects that have been designed, managed and constructed by members of GLP Architects attest to their respectability and reliability in meeting all of the clients objectives. With this in mind Mr. Lichtman has developed a highly motivated and qualified team of experts with a single source of responsibility.
Harold Lichtman, AIA, PP
Mr. Lichtman is an extremely diverse professional and is a highly active and visible member of the American Institute of Architects both local and national. He has tremendous experience with national and local building codes; he is a certified National Building Inspector; he has been active in Veterans Affairs; and is considered an authority on Physically Handicapped and Americans With Disability Programs.
Mr. Lichtman brings his expertise in design, planning, structures technology and computer operations to every project. He assists in every aspect of the program from reviews to production and coordination techniques for the satisfactory completion of the project.
- Drexel University, 1978
- Degree – Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Registered Architect – License Number 7971
- State of New Jersey Registered Architect – License Number AI-7694
- Registered Professional Planner – License Number 2302
- State of Florida Registered Architect – License Number 8288
- National Licensed Building Inspector Certification – 1993
- American Institute of Architects
- New Jersey Society of Architects – President/Board of Trustees
- National Fire Protection Association – NFPA
- Building Officials and Code Administrators International – BOCA